Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Rdx: Drove the car 50ft without key (wife got of car with key

Customer Question

Drove the car 50ft without key (wife got of car with key fob in her purse) last night. Now car won't start. Is that the reason and now what?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This is due to the key nor being recognized.Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key or remote and see if the key then allows starting of the vehicle.If this does not work let me know.
Thanks Pete