thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

GA-Sha Acura RSX: , I thought I would give this site a try as I

Customer Question

Hi, I thought I would give this site a try as I'm stumped on a problem I have. My car is a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S. Its a very simple problem but hard to diagnose. When my car is a full operating temperature, I shift from 1st gear to 2nd and accelerate.. there is a stumble or hesitation, for a second. Same goes for 2nd gear to 3rd gear. After those gears it wont do it anymore. If I hold steady throttle in 1-2 or 3rd at 2500rpm and give half throttle it will also do the stumble. I bought the a year ago, and noticed this problem after a month of owning it. Since then I have done many mods to see if it has helped or made the problem worse. Its way more noticeable now because I have a intake and exhaust system.. so I can hear the sort of misfire sound through the exhaust. Now before I go to much in to detail I should see if I get a reply from this message as I have never used this site before. Thank you for your time.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI, Any issue with the check engine light on steady or blinking on and off? If so, have you had the ecm scanned for fault codes and what are they? How many miles on it?
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/acura/92sri-acura-rsx-thought-give-site-try-i-m.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.