Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

3.5 rl: I am looking for the navigation code for my 1996 Acura

I am looking for the...
I am looking for the navigation code for my 1996 Acura 3.5 rl. can anyone help? the serial code is either B60610459A orNNN-NN-NNNN
11/2/2013
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm Steve. And I will be assisting you today. your code should 4199 try it and let me know if you have any problems.
Acura gave me that same code but it's not working. Any suggestions?
did you get this number from the unit in the trunk? if so try 0000. if not give the serial number from the unit in the trunk. let me know what happens
Yes I got it from the unit in the trunk. I will try 0000. Thank you.
ok, let me know what happens and what the screen says
0000 didn't work either. Keeps saying incorrect pin.

ok, then the trunk unit has an internal problem and will need repair. You can get another one from e-bay or a wrecking yard or have it repaired. Here is a place that can repair it. http://www.hitechserv.com/

acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
acramstr
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech