Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

2002 acura: 2002 acura rsx .started to vibrate ,in idle ,when

2002 acura rsx .started to...
2002 acura rsx .started to vibrate ,in idle ,when i am driveing
10/6/2013
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

You have been waiting an excessive amount on us techs to help you out, for that I am sorry. First off before I go into detail in an answer or an info request. I need to know, do you still need help? I realize you have been waiting a while and in some cases customers had to seek help elsewhere and or they solved the concern on there own. I and the website are sorry you had to wait, we do want to earn your business and have you log off with a great experience.

You are more than welcome to relist if you would like, do realize if you relist this will delay me replying to you even more. Also let me know your skill level so I can tailor my response to fit your needs. I work the evening shift, so that is when I will respond.

Thanks Chris.

>

>

No problem chris your response was good I need help car started vibrating a few day ago. When driving .but I even feel it at idle please help

The first thing to check is for engine running performance issue causing a partial or full misfire that will result in a vibration, normally to blame on the ignition components. If the engine is running fine then it will have to be a engine or trans mount to blame.

it runs smooths did not feel a miss while driving,i will check the motor mounts thanks

An easy way to check the mounts, is to brake torque the engine in driver then reverse and have an assistant watch for excess engine movement.

Yes you were right front motot mount dide front motor mount bad

Glad I could help, please take a moment to rate my response.

Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.

Thankyou you were very helpfulI will contact you next other problem with the Acura

Glad I could help
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician