HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

sometimes 2001 acura 3.2l s type wont start.pump gas it might

sometimes 2001 acura 3.2l s type won't start.pump gas it might start might have to wait 5 minutes

HONDASERVICE7791 :

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com, is it cranking and not starting? are you getting spark? have you checked the main relay?

Customer:

checked main relay,it cranks and starts most of the time,most

Customer:

I gave you my answer hrs ago but no reply.when I gave my reply your tec got offline again.I want a reply very soon PLEASE.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello. as I said yesterday that was already tried.They checked the new fuel pump, it's fine.all wireing thats fine.Your are last hope.I hope you have answer? THANKS

maybe i am not understanding what you have tried... You replaced the fuel pump =yes

you replaced the main relay? yes or no

i am understanding you only checked it only. the main relay can still fail intermittently causing the fuel pump not to run.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so your saying that I have to change main relay?

Yes or at least test to make sure it isn't failing intermittently. If it fails intermittently the fuel pump new or otherwise will not pump. I can send you a link on how to test it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please send link. thanks

Here's the link click here

let me know if you have any questions or what you find as a result of testing. thanks