Kyle N.
Kyle N., ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  Master ASE Tech, Ca. smog lic
652461

Acura TL: Have a 2006 Acura TL. The VSA light and ! light

Have a 2006 Acura TL. The VSA light and ! light won't turn off. Brakes are pretty new and the brake fluid is full. Any ideas? Can I reset? Not real close to a dealership and the local mechanic cant find anything.

Kyle N :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Acura expert here at JustAnswer.com. I'd be glad to help you with your question.

Kyle N :

Did your local mechanic check for codes?

Customer:

Didn't mention anything about codes. When I picked it up, they told me they had checked the brakes and topped off the fluid. Told me the light was off, but it only stayed off for a couple of days.

Kyle N :

What repairs were done recently?

Customer:

Apparently none. There was no charge for the service as they could not identify a problem. They told me that sometimes just topping off the brake fluid would correct the problem. The brakes are pretty new, and in good shape. I checked the brake fluid myself and it appears to be full. I am clueless when it comes to cars.

Customer:

I did have new tires put on in the last two months.

Kyle N :

Are they the same size as the others?

Customer:

Yes

Kyle N :

Did it start after the tires were put on?

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

I also had a dead battery the other day. It has been fine since I jump started it.

See if you can get it scanned for free at an auto parts store and come back and post the code/s and I'll walk you through it! Thanks