HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

Acura 1990 Legend - no cold air coming out when the air is

Acura 1990 Legend - no cold air coming out when the air is on. It is the up-grade model so it has a digital temperature setting. I am selling the car and can't spend too much to get this working. Anything reasonable to have a trained mechanic in this area try. I doubt I would be able to do anything myself. I have no idea when this started - it could have been that way when we bought the car during the winter.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com,

do you mean there is no air movement out of the vents?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No - there is plenty of air - it's just not cold.

ok first you have to have some one diagnosis the system. this could be an electrical issue or just a matter of being low on freon because of a leak. the display will come on but the issue could be under the hood etc. could not give you a ball park on how much it would cost because there are too many variables here that it could be.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How important is it that the mechanic be knowledgeable in Acura's or just AC in general. Is their system different that specific experience is critical.