acuragold74
acuragold74, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  17 years with honda master tech
3827149

RL: My #21, 10amp fuse keeps blowing in my 2005 Acura RL. I

My #21, 10amp fuse keeps blowing in my 2005 Acura RL. I have no A/C, my windows and sunroof are inop and I have no dash lights.
Hi I’m Tom and I’m here to assist you with your issue today. Before I get you a fully researched answer, I have to ask you a couple preliminary questions.Its the drivers side 10 amp fuse correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes the Drivers side keeps b;owing.

Thats what I figured the issue is the outside door handle is shorted out and needs to be replaced.What happens is the touch sensor shorts out and causes this issue.You will need to replace the outer door handle to fix this issue.Heres the bulletin.
ClickHere
Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know it will be for no further charge. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.