HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

MDX: I have a 2008 MDX VIN# XXXXX I need the RADIO/NAV

I have a 2008 MDX VIN# XXXXX I need the RADIO/NAV code. Battery just died and had to be jumped now everything is off including back-up camera.

ok, you cannot get the radio/navi codes from the vin number. you need the radio serial number and the navi serial number.

first look in the glove box for a white sticker stuck to one of the sides. there should be the codes listed or the serial numbers. if the codes are there enter them using the radio preset buttons and the knob for the navi. if just the serial numbers are there then post them here and I can get them for you.

second look for a white card with the paperwork that will have the codes on them

last you will need to access the number electronically. let me know if you need the procedure to do that.