HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

3.5 RL Radio code

Hello, we just purchased a 1998 RL, and we are trying to get the radio code. We have the VIN, and not sure if we have the correct radio code( the numbers we saw were in the middle of dfogger and fog light buttons). Could you please help? JH4KA9682WC010512 VIN , ossible radio code: C1J00886100 Thank you

HONDASERVICE7791 :

hello, unfortunately we cannot get the serial number by the vin and the other number you have there appears to be the part number on the radio. where did you get that number?

HONDASERVICE7791 :

hello, unfortunately we cannot get the CODE NUMBER by the vin and the other number you have there appears to be the part number on the radio. where did you get that number?

HONDASERVICE7791 :

i just tried to run that number...thats not correct

Customer:

I found that number behind the radio panel (I took out one of the buttons on the panel and looked though it).

Customer:

I was under the impression that you could get the code by the VIN. Others who have requested the code on here only provided the VIN. This is the reason we agreed to pay the $15. The dealership does it for free. Please do not charge our card, this did not help us. Thank you

HONDASERVICE7791 :

thats not the right number, you might have to pull the radio

Customer:

Pulling the radio is very difficult and time consuming. We will just bring to dealer. Thank you

HONDASERVICE7791 :

im sorry but on this old of a vehicle its the only way to get the code

Customer:

I'm not satisfied since I didn't get the code and my account had been charged already. Nothing personal though. Thanks for you time

HONDASERVICE7791 :

please don not rate me poor service. I could not help you because YOU did not have the right information. this goes against me so IT IS PERSONAL. if you have a problem with the charge contact customer service, do not take it out on the expert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer:

OK, sorry. Didn't want to ruin your rating or anything. How do I get my money back? I will change the rating

Customer:

OK expert, I requested a refund and changing the feedback now. Take care