Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

MDX: I have a 2004 Acura MDX touring with Nav. My rear back…

I have a 2004 Acura...
I have a 2004 Acura MDX touring with Nav. My rear back camera shows a blank screen when I put the car in reverse. I believe I have to replace the camera unit, but I can't find the correct part#. Does anyone have the correct part# XXXXX where I can order it?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/14/2013
Andrew
Andrew, ASE Master Tech

OnlineMasterTech :

Hello I will be glad to help you with your Acura questions today.

OnlineMasterTech :

In the above link you will see the camera listed as #3 in the parts picture. The part # XXXXX to be 39350-S3V-A01 and lists for $1090.

OnlineMasterTech :

You can order straight from that site as well. It is a wholesale Acura dealer that sells parts.

OnlineMasterTech :

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be glad to help. Please remember to rate me at Excellent Service and Thank You for letting me assist you today!

Andrew
Andrew, ASE Master Tech
I just wanted to take some time to thank you for letting me assist you and to let you know that if you ever need anymore assistance to please let me know. If you get a survey on my service from our site please rate me at the highest grade as I would appreciate that very much. Thank You again and Take Care!
Andrew
Andrew
Andrew, ASE Master Tech