Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Refrigerant, I check the wiring /preasure sensor ,compressor and all…

Customer Question
my a/c is...
my a/c is not working .The system is full of refrigerant, I check the wiring /preasure sensor ,compressor and all is good .The compressor is not turning on . What else can i check
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Acura
6/19/2010
Mechanic for Acura: thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician replied 8 years ago
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with this. I have a couple troubleshooting procedures for you depending on if the fans run or not. This is the easiest way to track this down.

CLICK HERE if the radiator fans engage but the compressor does not

CLICK HERE if the compressor AND fans do not engage

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Edited by thebesthonda on 6/19/2010 at 7:05 PM EST