Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

how to program outside air temp on mdx(04) with nav)

Customer Question
how to program outside air...
how to program outside air temp on mdx(04) with nav
)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Acura
6/17/2010
Mechanic for Acura: MASTER TECH, Acura Technician replied 8 years ago
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician
Hello welcome to the site
this is a bad ambient temp sensor.
Their is no programing needed
did you still require help on this.

Chat 1:1 with a mechanic for acuraLicensed Experts are available 24/7
MASTER  TECH
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician

I took the Power Steering O-Ring service bulletin linked from JustAnswer to my Acura dealer, and not only did they no-charge the o-ring, they also replaced the power steering pump at no cost.

Gary RStevenson Ranch, CA

Thank you very much for saving my daughter and her family a lot of money on her Honda. You are definitely on my list for future help. Thanks, again.

FredUSA

I just heard from my mechanic. You were right...a $45.00 job. THANK YOU!! Your response was received in less than 10 minutes!!

Linda B.USA

Your answers were clear and the diagrams were perfect. Dealer wanted $87 for an hour of labor and even I did it in 15 minutes.

EdUSA

HONDA PLATINUM was great. I really appreciate his help. I was ready to trade my new Honda until he told me to wait until I got 3,000 miles on it and my gas mileage would get much better.

SummerUSA