Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

i replaced the battery and now the radio is asking the code…

Customer Question
i replaced the battery and...
i replaced the battery and now the radio is asking the code ,i tried few time put the code in it seems like does not wants tp work
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Acura
6/16/2010
Mechanic for Acura: 1smartcarguy, ASE Cert. Technician replied 8 years ago
1smartcarguy
1smartcarguy, ASE Cert. Technician

Hi, thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will help assist you today.

It should be a 5 digit code?

Does the screen say code on it? or what does the screen say.

Try disconnecting battery for 5 minutes and input a 5 digit code if you have it.

Let me know

it said code but when i put code it beep on the last number thats all it is doing

Is it a 5 digit code?

Try disconnecting battery for 5 minutes, then turning radio power on and input the code.