Common Acura questions on JustAnswer
At JustAnswer, Verified Experts frequently answer questions about problems and which used Acura to buy. These questions include:
- What are the repairs or replacements necessary when purchasing a 2006 Acura MDX with 98,000 miles?
- What is draining a 2008 Acura MDX battery overnight, preventing it from starting the next day?
- What doesn’t the 2014 Acura MDX start when the brake is pressed and “start” button is pushed?
- What do the codes 0706 and 0705 mean with erratic shifting on an Acura MDX?
- What could cause the rear door of the Acura MDX to suddenly stop opening?
- What do the third and fourth pressure switch codes, P0700 & P1740, mean on the Acura MDX?
Some of the more problematic models that hurt Acura’s reliability rating are the 2015 TLX, 2003, 2004 and 2010 TL, and the 2014 MDX.
To get help from the Experts at JustAnswer, it will make diagnosing and troubleshooting go more smoothly if you have the following information available:
- Model and year
- Description of the problem and whether there has been any worsening of the symptoms
- What you’ve already done to try to resolve the problem.
The Experts at JustAnswer are specialists in the Acura and other Japanese cars, so your problem can be quickly resolved.