Brian A
Brian A, Accountant
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Intermedia
107179634

I e--file my federal tax return it was rejected. i corrected

i e--file my federal tax return it was rejected. i corrected my error. tubor tax will not let me e-file again what do io help
JA: For which tax year do you need help?
Customer: 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Financial Software Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

An independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Brian and I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

IN this case you will need to contact TurboTax customer service to determine why it won't let you e-file. They can be reached at 1-800-446-8848.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,

Brian

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you