Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Using QB Enterprise 2012 and getting the following error…

Customer Question
Using QB Enterprise 2012...

Using QB Enterprise 2012 and getting the following error upon opening:

Accountant's Assistant: Are you using QuickBooks online? Or software installed on your computer?

Error Codes (-6094, 0) pc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
you can call me now
5/30/2018
Tech Support Rep: John Castle, Quickbooks Pro Certified replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Quickbooks Pro Certified

Hi

Are you using this with a Windows 10 computer?

If so do you jknow the full version|?"