Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

1. I would like to know how to pay for 2016 Turbo Tax

Customer Question
1. I would like...

1. I would like to know how to pay for 2016 Turbo Tax package. I used Turbo tax and was confused about the 1095 form. That was the last thing I needed.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS , Windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I finished everythinng on the2016 return except the 1095 entry. Also in trying to pay for 2016 Turbo Tax, I ended up paying for 2017 Turbo as a self employed person, which I am not. First I would like to purchase a 2016 Turbo package.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just those two issues: purchasing 2016 tax package to complete my 2016 return. 2. I would like to see if part of the self return I paid for could be applied to the 2016 purchase. I hope its not too confusing.

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Financial Software
5/30/2018
Tech Support Rep: Andy4712, Accountant replied 20 days ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

You can buy it here:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/