Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I purchased tax act on 4/15/2018 for my S Corp. my order #

Customer Question
I purchased tax act...

I purchased tax act on 4/15/2018 for my S Corp. my order # OL17-21943017. and now I am trying to retrieve the document to make some changes. Unfortunately, I am not able to do so. Can someone help me?

Accountant's Assistant: Are you using TaxAct online? Or software installed on your computer?

I am using Tax Act on line.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Financial Software Technician to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to get the return adjusted.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
5/29/2018
Tech Support Rep: Harry, Accountant replied 2 months ago
Harry, Accountant

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.