Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I don't have the correct password to sign into quicken and…

Customer Question
I don't have the...

I don't have the correct password ***** sign into quicken and it wont let me create a new password. Please advise. Eugene Sweet

Accountant's Assistant: Are you using Quicken on a computer or a mobile device?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
5/27/2018
Tech Support Rep: Harry, Accountant replied 2 months ago
Harry, Accountant

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.