Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I was using quicken 2015 with windows 10. first I forgot…

Customer Question
I was using quicken...

I was using quicken 2015 with windows 10. first I forgot password, then in trying to retrieve it somehow got into resetting PC and lost Quicken. Can this be restored or should I buy a new Quicken?

Accountant's Assistant: Are you using Quicken on a computer or a mobile device?

Laptop computer

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Financial Software Technician to know before I connect you?

I was operating two Quicken accounts.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
5/27/2018
Tech Support Rep: Harry, Accountant replied 2 months ago
Harry, Accountant

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.