Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I'm trying to get a copy of my 2016 taxes can you help with…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****'m...

Hello, my name is*****'m trying to get a copy of my 2016 taxes can you help with this?

Accountant's Assistant: For which tax year do you need help?

2016

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Financial Software
5/25/2018
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 29 days ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. If you are unable to obtain a copy of the return from the person or company that prepared it, you can request a copy of the tax return transcript online, for free. I will provide you with instructions on how to do that in the next thread.

--------------------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

You can request a copy of the Tax Return Transcript in the following ways;

1) Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

2) Via Telephone:

(###) ###-####/p>

3) Via mail using the Form 4506-T:

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

-------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.