Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need to know if I can download the 2017 Intuit Basic Pro…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl.. I need...

Hi Pearl.. I need to know if I can download the 2017 Intuit Basic Pro Series and just do one return and pay per return ? I have used pro series for years and am basically retired but need to prepare from a previous customer and the Turbo Tax program won't support his rentals . My customer # is /or was###-##-####if that is any help. Thanks.. Donna

Accountant's Assistant: Are you using TurboTax online? Or software installed on your computer?

I am using a TurboTax software ( Staples) and installed on my computer

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Financial Software Technician to know before I connect you?

I dont know !?! I don't want to have to pay for the program but think I saw - one time -- that i could pay per return ??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
4/5/2018
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

David - I thought I was asking intuit a question and it got convoluted ! I didn't know I was getting into a program OF - JUST ANSWER !!! I really don't need to be in this ! I am basically retired and not good at the computer ( I'll be 80 this month ) and so - I sent the company an e mail asking them to cancel my order and refund the fee I paid on my credit card... I'm sorry but I just don't want or need your services ! After preparing taxes for clients for 45 years it is hard to drop them and some were insisting - -- the reason for the question.... but now I will either forget the client or figure out something else !!! Thank you for your question tho and I hope you have a great day...... Donna Walsh

Hello Donna,

Thank you for the clarification and no worries.

Have a great day,

David.