Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I ,t like yo have to use a Damm password to use my program.

Customer Question
I don,t like yo...

I don,t like yo have to use a Damm password ***** use my program.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Each time i try to open my quicken program i have to have a dam password ***** i don't like it i have used quicken for years and i do not see that i need to have to use one now if this is so thin maybe i will go to something else.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I just want to know why all these passwords are necessary to get into my computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/31/2018
Tech Support Rep: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Does Quicken prompt you for a password ***** time you open up your data file on the program?