Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I purchased Turbotax 2017 delux...Started download, took an…

Customer Question
I purchased Turbotax 2017...

I purchased Turbotax 2017 delux...Started download, took an extraordinary time, so I clicked on the download symbol and then clicked on something like do "not accept"-accidently. Now I can not continue the dowloading. Computer will not allow to continue.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Pavvilion Slimline

Accountant's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Microsoft

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just think, that I clicked on the don't accept, my computer will not let me download.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/31/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 3 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Connect by secure remote.

There is a 39$ fee for that connection. To get started, accept the offer or click and submit a five star rating and then follow the connection steps below.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2d12a2e5-2bf7-487e-a338-19aff5cb1526

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S