Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I can't open the cd. I inserted the disk and can't opren it…

Customer Question
I can't open the...

I can't open the cd

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I inserted the disk and can't opren it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/30/2018
Tech Support Rep: ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant replied 3 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant

Hi. Are you able to look on the disk via Windows Explorer? Thank you.

It just says to follow the instructions after I insert the disk. I didn’t get any instructions.I don’t know how to open the disk

Either you place the disk in your cd drive - it may come up automatically. If that does not happen, go to windows explorer - choose the CD - look for setup.exe - open that file - it should then start the installation.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.