Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cant seem to load turbo ta I used it last year. Torbo tax…

Customer Question
I cant seem to...

I cant seem to load turbo ta I used it last year

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Torbo tax premium levono Computer

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo widows 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 days Onbly typing in Torbotax in search box

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/31/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!