Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I having problem e filing my tax return. Hp. First time

Customer Question
I having problem e...

I having problem e filing my tax return

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

First time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What's the specific problem with efiling?

What tax software program are you using?