Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I can't find my old account. can I start a new one?, my

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my old account. can I start a new one? My name is Audrey ***** *****, my husband is now deceased and I can't find the return I prepared last year. My husband's name was Robert L Smith. We were divorced last year and now he is deceased. If I can't get into my old file, can I start a new one. The last four numbers of my social are 5932 and the last four numbers of my husband's social are 7196. How can I straighten this out? I will appreciate your help. Thanks

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/29/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

yes. just create a new account using your own email address and go from there.