Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I downloaded Deluxe 2017 to my mac and got "TurboTax Deluxe…

Customer Question
I downloaded Deluxe 2017...

I downloaded Deluxe 2017 to my mac and got "TurboTax Deluxe 2017 cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure Turbo Tax Deluxe 2017 works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS x"

Accountant's Assistant: What version of OS X are you running on your Mac?

I'm less versed with Mac so what's the quickest way to check?

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just tried installing either yesterday or the day before. I have previous Turbo Tax on my Mac (however, for some reason 2016 was done online). 2017 I wanted to be like the others...on my computer

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I also don't know how to find my 2016 online taxes....

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Please pass this on to senior management: I shouldn't have to pay another $5 to get your product to work on my MacBook Pro computer
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Cancel my subscription. This is not working
3/29/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 26 days ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can you call now at(###) ###-####(home) or(###) ###-####(cell)
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Please do not call as I don't wish to be charged yet another $52 for what should be a simple explanation
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Please be sure my account is cancelled immediately so I do not incur any charges beyond the first $5
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 24 days ago

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Robert M., Consultant