Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Almost all fields are black. Some have dim yellow print in…

Customer Question
Almost all fields are...

Almost all fields are black. Some have dim yellow print in them. Barely distinguishable. This on an 8.1 HP computer.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon 430. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOWNLOLAD OF TURBOTAX.

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

THIS PROBLEM HAS nothing TO DO WITH THE PRINTER. When I say "fields" I mean the fields in the turbotax program that gathers information.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need a printer expert! I need someone familiar with an anomaly in the turbotax program itself which presents blacked out inquiries.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/28/2018
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 3 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S