Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cannot get logged in to Taxact to start my '17 return. I…

Customer Question
I cannot get logged...

I cannot get logged in to Taxact to start my '17 return. I sent for a code which I received and does not work. I would like help with the problem and also want to change my login name from***@******.*** to***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
I guess I supplied enough information for you to charge $5 to a credit card. I originally gave a brand new credit card (a Master Card) which is completely legit and you rejected. So I used a VISA card with was good enough to pay for help that I CAN NOT GET! I've be doing my taxes on your site for 3 or 4 years but you sure are making is hard for me to get in contact with someone who can help me get SIGNED IN. ***** *****, zip code 37129. I want to change my email from***@******.*** to***@******.*** (I no longer have any connection to AT&T). So - you got my $ - now how about some HELP?
Answered in 2 days by:
3/29/2018
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is ***** ***** and my apologies for the delay.

What is the name of the web browser you are using to login to the TaxAct site?

Do you still need assistance?