Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Using new computer, can't sign on. Can't sign on to Turbo…

Customer Question
Using new computer, can't...

Using new computer, can't sign on

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can't sign on to Turbo tax, using a CD

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Reset doesn't work , changing pass word don't work, changing ID doesn't work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/27/2018
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer tax preparation question.

Perhaps you ought to install the program from the CD first, onto your computer.

Then, when that's done, and the CD is out of your CD drive and your computer is restarted, you can proceed to log in to TurboTax... if you have never used TurboTax before, you will need to Create A New Account here:

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/sign-up/

so if you have never used TurboTax before, I suggest trying that.

If you are an established T.T. user, please tell me a bit more about the circumstances, the computer or other device you are using, etc., in Reply. I will help and advise you further if that is the case.