Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I can not find whee to where I can pay to get acess t0 filed…

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find whee to where I can pay to get acess t0 filed and not complete returns for2000-12 trru 2017 returns

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Various i do not remember each version I have used or worked on.

Accountant's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Turbo tax

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have been trying to find where to pay for fo tese retirms

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/27/2018
Tech Support Rep: cvd4311, CIT Analyst replied 3 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, CIT Analyst

Question? Do you mean you have already started them on turbotax and never filed or you have not started them on turbotax?

The IRS allows electronic filing of tax returns for the current tax year and the two previous tax years. Prior year returns can only be filed electronically by registered tax preparer, and only when the Modernized e-File System is available.

You can also go here: https://www.priortax.com/taxes/file-2006-taxes/ and file from 2005 until 2017. Keep in mind that it might not let you file all of them online. You will have to fill out a paper form and send them into the nearest IRS for your state. Most of them only go back 5 years or so.

I NEED TO TALK TO A PERSON1111 I
PLEASE CALL ASAP!
I WANT TO TALK TO A LIVE EXPERT. HOW LONG WILL IT BEFORE THE PERSON CAN CALL?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU CAN CALL!!!
ARE YOU GOING TO ASWER ME?????
i NEED TO TALK TO HIM/HER. IT IS TO COMPICATED TO TYPE. i WILL WAIT BUT, PLEASE ASNSWER ME!!!!

I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. The website I gave you: https://www.priortax.com/taxes/file-2006-taxes/

You can only register and file taxes from 2006 till 2017. Up top you have 2000-2012 and 2017. It can do almost all of those except for W2 from 2000 to 2005. You will have to get the paper form for those year and file. I can call you, just let me know what time.

Good Morning, do you still need help with this ticket?

If not please RATE 4 starts or above and I will close the ticket.