Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Is there a version of quickbooks that runs on a server and…

Customer Question
Is there a version...

Is there a version of quickbooks that runs on a server and supports multiple companies.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I haver 4 companies I would like to support with a single accounting system from a centralized server. I am currently using Sage 100 and it works fine, but a bit antiquated.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I don't thinks at this point anyway.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/26/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

yes quickbooks enterprise will do that.

https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/products/considering/

actually any quickbooks supports multiple companies but the lower versions use a peer to peer sharing method. The enterprise uses a central server.

You can even use a cloud server and access it on different devices from anywhere

https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/products/enterprise-solutions/hosting/