Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need a phone number for a problem in e-filing. I cannot…

Customer Question
I need a phone...

I need a phone number for a problem in e-filing

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I cannot efile because I include property tax deduction for a house I own with my brother. I do not live in the house. My brother and his wife does. Beause I enter a 0 in time lived there, it bounces the efile request.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Thanks, ***** ***** the problem. Please refund the refundable $5.00.