Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I,ve been using Quicken 2007 for 4 years to just list and…

I,ve been using Quicken...

I,ve been using Quicken 2007 for 4 years to just list and add-up totals on my checks and rent deposits with asset and liability categories with no problem. This year I am unable to start a new year cash flow report for 2017 including my past category accounts. Can you help me do it or advise me what steps to take. Thank you in advance, Gene Schwartz

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY.

3/25/2018
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what exactly is happening when you try?

what do you do? what do you expect it to do? what does it do instead?

Robert M., Consultant
I try to enter my 2017data from my checkbook into the cash flow boxes of Quicken's cash flow worksheet, but the new totals include my data from 2016 as well as my 2017 numbers. So I don't seem to get a new page starting with zero for my tax return data for 2017. If I start with a new Quicken worksheet with no previous data, I'm afraid I will lose all the account and category information that I previously entered into the program.
Phone call session started

give me a minute and i will call you

are you on a mac or a pc?

I AM OKAY NOW. I FOUND A WAY TO USE QUICKEN 7000. YOUR ADVICE WAS HELPFUL. I CAN'T FIND THE RATING PAGE. I GIVE YOU A RATING OF 4 OUT OF FIVE. PLEASE CANCEL ANY FUTURE CHARGES. OUR TECH SUPPORT IS OVER. THANK YOU,
EUGENE SCHWARTZ
MARCH 29, 2018

thats great. thank you