Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

WHAT INTUIT PROGRAMS DO I NEED TO FILE, WHAT INTUIT PROGRAM…

Customer Question
WHAT INTUIT PROGRAMS DO...

WHAT INTUIT PROGRAMS DO I NEED TO FILE,

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

WHAT INTUIT PROGRAM DO I NEED TO FILE FEDERAL AND CALIFORNIA STATE RETURNS FOR AN LLC COMPANY THAT MY WIFE AND I OWN.

Accountant's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

WHAT INTUIT PROGRAM DO I NEED TO FILE FEDERAL AND CALIFORNIA STATE RETURNS FOR AN L.L.C. COMPANY OWNED BY MY WIFE AND I

Accountant's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NEED TO FILE PERSONAL RETURNS ALSO.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
3/25/2018
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 1 month ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you. Two of the popular personal tax software programs is Turbo Tax Home and Business or H&R for home and Business. If you and your wife have not opted to be a Qualified Joint Venture, you would file the Form 1065 (Partnership Return) for the LLC.

--------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant