Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Having trouble downloading turbotax disc. Toshiba lab top…

Customer Question
Having trouble downloading turbotax...

Having trouble downloading turbotax disc.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba lab top 6520

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started. Trying to start taxes.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/24/2018
Tech Support Rep: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is the issue with downloading exactly?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Is the issue resolved or do you still require assistance on it?