Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am ;trying to load TurboTax (as in past years) but I get…

Customer Question
I am ;trying to...

I am ;trying to load TurboTax (as in past years) but I get an error message - 1719.

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A lap top

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Laptop is ASUS and I am using windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/24/2018
Tech Support Rep: Aaron B, Computer Software Support replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Software Support

My name is ***** ***** I can try to assist you. What version of TurboTax are you trying to install? For example Deluxe, Premier, Self Employed, etc.

Thanks,

Aaron