Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE THAT .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6.1 is not…

I KEEP GETTING A...

I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE THAT .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6.1 is not installed on my computer. The message says to reinstall Quicken which I tried to do, but this is still not working. I need to use my Quicken.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My Quicken will not launch and I get that message about the FRAMEWORK 4.6.1. I think my files are still available in backup, but I can't get the program to start.

3/23/2018
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

can you tell me the version of windows you are using?

Thank you

Windows 7

Thanks

Can you download the network installer from my link below please

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=49982

Once installed, restart and then try to install Quicken

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Financial Specialist
Phone call session started
You're sending this to my phone.

ok, on your computer go to the address

https://tinyurl.com/ybkz9leq

Click I agree and run the file please

The tinyurl.com address doesn't work and I haven't received a phone call which I paid for.

I was connected which is the remote service, I installed the .net framework and as I said it needed to disconnect me and for you to allow the installation to complete.. you saw all this on your screen...

Did you let the installation complete?

The message that NET.FRAMEWORK 4.6.1 didn't install came up again.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 754 295 754
PW 5440

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.
You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please
Thank you

NEW ONE -- ID 754 295 754
PW 4314
THE PROGRAM IS STILL OPEN --

The password ***** gave is wrong, please double check it

The last one I gave you is the last one I got from there -- I double, triple checked
It's for Team Viewer - correct?
Is it working?
Is there another problem
Have I lost you

I have been trying the password ***** it still says incorrect, restart your computer and try again please

What do I do to get back to you

here on this page

okay I restarted

Click this link

Thank you

PW is 3754

Hi there

Are you still having issues?

something about restoring system and NET FRAMEWORK. I didn't know what to do. I've left them both open. Could you please look at them???
Can you still use the PW from before to get to the team viewer software?

Click this link

Thank you

754(###) ###-####

You closed it, open it again and give new password

In order to type here, the program minimizes, but does not close. PW is 8871

It says it is closed, please restart the computer and run it again

Ok
It is 754 295 754 9442
I may be copying files for a while.