Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to complete my taxes and the program will not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to complete my taxes and the program will not let me efile my taxes. It keeps telling me that I have corrections to make. The corrections it notes belong to an error in an income. I entered it three times by mistake. When I finished that category earlier I deleted the two extra entries in that field but when I got to the end it still keeps coming up in re-check. Therefore I cannot submit my taxes.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is a Toshiba. Satellite L455. Not sure of the OS. I used this same computer last year with my Turbo taxes

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been working on the taxes all day. 6 hours. I tried going back into that file to check if the unnamed errors were still there but they are not. However the errors still keep coming up in the last check before submission

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
3/25/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

i am thinking that you deleted it in the wrong place

if you deleted it on the form itself it might still be in the question and answer part

what software are you using?

can i log in remotely to look at it with you?