Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I filed my federal and state with TaxAct and intended to pay…

Customer Question
I filed my federal...

I filed my federal and state with TaxAct and intended to pay both through TaxAct. The Federal payment worked fine but the State was filed without payment. My question is how I can obtain a payment form that I can submit for the purpose of my identification with my payment to the State of Michigan

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No, if he can assist me in obtaining the form that is all that would be all I need

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 4 months ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you. If you prefer, you can actually pay the state taxes online via e-check or credit card. Refer to the following page for more detailed information.

https://treas-secure.state.mi.us/PayIncomeTax/PayIncomeTax.htm

If you want to pay by mail, I can find the voucher for you. Let me know.

---------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

You can pay by debit card as well online.