Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do i download a portion of my register to cd. How do i…

Customer Question
How do i download...

How do i download a portion of my register to cd

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do i download the year 2017 part of my register t6o a cd

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
It is on quicken pro2018
3/21/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what format would you like to download it in ?

if you just want something that you can read the easiest way to do it is to create a transaction report of what you want to see and save it to a pdf file

what you want to do is create the transaction report under reports/transactions

use the filters on the top of the report to select the transactions that you want such as everything this year or whatever filters you want

then click the export button on the top right ( see screenshot below)

then choose what type of file you want to save it as

text is just plain text

pdf is a standar pdf format that you can look at and email but not edit

excel will put it in a format that you can open with the excel program and sort and make calculations with