Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have been using Turbo Tax since 2010 and last year 2016 I…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been using Turbo Tax since 2010 and last year 2016 I had a problem with turbo tax that is keep coming up a script problem, I did not think to much of it as I had sent all of our income tax returns in and they were correct... this year 2018 for 2017 income tax return, I purchased a turbo tax and the same thing has come on my computer saying that I has a script problem, I took my computer to a person who I hoped that could help me and he could NOT but told me to just keep just hitting the enter button which I have been doing and it is ok BUT WAT IS WRON WITH THE TURBO TAX OR MY COMPUTER?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an Acer and it is windowns 10

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened in2017 when I was trying to save our 2016 income tax for my family which is FOUR income RAX RETURNS

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Rex? What have you tried so far?

I have gone into last year"s returnes and it comes up that I have s spript message and I can not retrieve any information from 2017 tax information it say that I must update my turbo tax when I do that the script notice comes up and it will not let me update.............. I am VERY upset with Turbo Tax

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO PLEASE HELP ME AS I CAN NOT RETRIVE ANY INFORMATION FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/22/2018
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do already to resolve this?

Please let me know