Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I get in to turbotax to start my 2017 return. I am a…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get in to turbotax to start my 2017 return. I am a repeat customer?

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desk computer

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

E microsoft

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I don't remember my user name or my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/20/2018
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer tax preparation question.

Here's how to recover your TurboTax Online username, and password:

1. go to

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/?

and enter the required information in that form, submit that information, and you ought to be sent an email or similarly delivered a list of possible accounts that might be yours to choose from, or else a code to enter to recover your account.

I hope that works out for you - please let me know how it goes, and I will help further as may be needed.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.