Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I bought the basic package and i got as far as splitting my…

Customer Question
I bought the basic...

I bought the basic package and i got as far as splitting my spouse and my pension income and didn't understand what to do next

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry i am not very tech wise - its a toshiba lap top and by operating system do you mean microsoft?

Accountant's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Satalite C870 windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

It updated itself about a week ago

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that i got about half way through the tax and got completely lost

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.