Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken Doesn't recognize my email password. Gmail. Web

Customer Question
Quicken Doesn't recognize my...

Quicken Doesn't recognize my email password

Accountant's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Accountant's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brouser

Accountant's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question. All that I ask is to please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied

what year and version is the quicken please