Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cannot open Quicken 18 because all of my passwords are…

Customer Question
I cannot open Quicken...

I cannot open Quicken 18 because all of my passwords are restricted. I tried quicken support but they said it is an apple question. Can you help me

Accountant's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Im on a Mac and it is the current version.

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Started last Sunday

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to erase the passwords off my keychain but I don't know hoe to do that. I click on the paswords and it says they are restricted.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Financial Software
3/20/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!