Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Can you open wpd file in quickbooks?

Can you open wpd file in quickbooks?
3/19/2018
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

No sorry, you can open them in Word, but not in Quickbooks. The file format is completely different.

Is there any more information you need on this subject?

Please let me know

can word file open in quickbooks. i create invoice in wpd and want to import into quickbooks. how can i do that?

Right now, you can only import Excel, IIF, Web Connect, Timer Activities and General Journal Entries files. There's no option to import word document files; however, you can add word documents to QuickBooks by using the Document Center. The QuickBooks Attached Documents provides a way for you to keep documents related to your customers, vendors, employees, and transactions in one place. To access the Doc Center, choose Company > Documents > Doc Center.

Richard, Financial Specialist